Tuesday, May 03, 2005

20seven27


20seven27
Originally uploaded by 20seven.
Yes, we've reached the magic number 27 in my series of 27 pictures - and it's the first one to be taken by someone else and emailed to me.
Says KJ...
I was in Boston last weekend and stopped at several historical sites. In the Granary Buriel Ground, which dates back to the mid 1600's, several historical people are buried (including Paul Revere and John Hancock, important figures in the revolutionary war). The grave markers are pretty amazing, and as you will see on the photo, one woman's death occured on December 27th, 1778! The date on the marker caught my eye and I immediately thought of your site.
Thanks KJ!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sofirex said...

hi there,
thanks for creating this blog. 27 is my lucky number, its the day i got together with my boyfriend and its a very special day for us. Wherever i see number 27 i take a photo of it so i have a looot of photos with 27 inside, could i possibly send some to you so you can post them on your amazing blog? i just want to help to add more 20seven pics on there!
thank you so much

9:11 pm, December 27, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home